What are you waiting for?
– With our help, you will be liberated from the little things, you won’t be too busy to make business decisions.
Time isn’t right
– If you are on this site you likely
- Don’t have an assistant
- Are not organized
- Don’t have time to get organized and grow your business
- Because you are spending too much time on administrative tasks
- When you could be using your time at $$/hour doing more prospecting and relationship building?
I’m thinking of hiring my wife/nephew/veterinarian’s boyfriend’s niece as my assistant.
– Who is going to train them? It takes at least 6 months to get an inexperienced assistant on their feet
– Have you trained in the past? Is this in your wheelhouse?
I’m thinking of hiring from one of those overseas companies.
It’s your call, but you may experience difficulties with:
– language barrier
– time zone differences
– fragile tech connections and frequent power outages in worker’s home country
– worker inexperience in the Ontario/Toronto real estate market.
– Remember: you get what you pay for!
– What is your time worth? $100/hour, $150, $200?
– Should you be spending your valuable time doing computer work or paperwork?
– Should you be spending your valuable time face to face with your clients and building your business?